Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Soy Yogurt!




i, shannon larsen, enjoy fruit soy yogurt with dry oats in it.
i also enjoy regular yogurt with live cultures....that's right, i said regular yogurt.
i also enjoy walking around the city in my loafer shoes with my jeans rolled up.
i also enjoy people. yes. people.
and cooking.
i made some garlic, tomato, and basil whole wheat penne pasta last night for a potluck and it was a hit. i like making food for other ppl...and for myself.
i also like kids a lot. their honesty is amazing...and quite often hilarious.
i am going to workout tonight with one of my roomates. i am excited.
i also like that one of my other roomates got a new laptop and it's an ibook and so it has iphoto. it's pretty fun.
i am an earthy girl surrounded by athlete guys in most of my classes. it is definitely a new thing.
i now know how to take ur blood pressure. call me nurse shannon.
or just call me.
oh yea, and playing at the coffee shop was really fun. there was a very small audience but those who stayed to listen were perfect.

No comments: