Saturday, May 31, 2008

Whut Whut...whaaaat?



After a long graduation ceremony I feel it is necessary to present oneself for photos in the most "serious, professional" way. If you look closely you may be able to see that I am flashing a peace sign. I believe in peace.

In other news, if you would like to know what my current plans are after graduation, you can pick whichever of the following responses suits your fancy:

1. After being afraid of clowns for a number of years, I have decided that the only way to conquer that fear is to become one with the clowns. Therefore, I am currently researching circus application requirements.

2. I am hoping to work with youth this summer and then backpack through Peru. After that, the world is open for me to decide on location of stay and work.

3. I am job.

4. I plan to learn people, live love, love peace, and change the world, hopefully with some music included. I will fail at this many times I am aware, but at least there's Grace.

5. I feel my calling beckons me. What is my calling? Well, I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Okay, there are five answers. There are truths to all of them, but you can choose which response sounds good for the day.

In OTHER OTHER news,
Seriously, let's all just find a big area, move in, sing songs, eat food, learn to be more sustainable, maybe even garden and farm a bit, care about justice, spur change, make each other mad and then learn to communicate, exercise, form true community, seek Truth, and make the world a better place!

4 comments:

adam said...

word. congratulations. love you shannonigans.

aurora bender said...

sign me up.

Trina Merry said...

I spy rainbow roses...
Well done friend!!!
XOXO

aurora bender said...

hej! i just got back from Denmark. i really wanted to miss my flight back and then be "forced" to stay longer. how are you?